Hair detangling spray is often a crucial item for the whole family, kids and adults alike, but shop-bought detanglers can often leave hair feeling dry.
Try this homemade recipe for Lavender Oil Detangler Spray instead, using ingredients you are likely to have around the house and keep yours and your kids’ hair tangle and knot-free.
- 1 cup distilled water or boil water and let it cool
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 25 drops almond oil or jojoba oil
- Plastic spray bottle
- Mix all the ingredients into the plastic spray bottle
- Shake the bottle well and let it stand before using on hair
- Spritz on wet or dry hair and comb through
Rosalind Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. She is a writer specialising in sustainable life & style, music, entertainments and wellbeing. Rosalind also works as a spiritual life coach and intuitive advisor helping people to become who they truly are and manifest their heart & soul’s desires into their lives: www.rosalindmedea.com