Coconut milk as a dairy alternative and soya milk alternative is beginning to make an appearance on coffee shop floors.
Rather than hunt down a coffee shop that serves this delightful and delicious milk alternative for use in coffee, make your own coconut milk coffee creamer at home instead.
This homemade coconut milk coffee creamer can be added to filter coffee. You can also froth the creamer to make lattes, cappuccinos or flat whites.
- 400ml can of coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (heat it until it becomes liquid)
- 2 teaspoons of agave nectar
- Place the coconut milk, vanilla extract and agave nectar in a bowl or a blender
- Heat solid coconut oil in a pan until it becomes liquid
- Take two teaspoons of the liquid coconut oil and add it to the bowl or blender
- Whisk or blend
- Pour into a mason jar and keep in the fridge
Rosalind Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. She is a writer who specialises in sustainable lifestyle and living, wellbeing, and entertainments. Rosalind also works as a psychic, counsellor, intuitive reader and spiritual life coach helping people to become who they truly are and manifest their heart & soul’s desires into their lives: www.rosalindmedea.com