Fajitas are a versatile meal that can be paired up with or without tortillas, salsa, guacamole and cheese.
It’s really easy to make your own fajita spice mix with ingredients you are likely to have in your kitchen cupboard already.
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get a glass container, like an old spice container or a jam jar, and place all the ingredients in the glass jar
- Shake the bottle well until the mix has dispersed.
- The above ingredients is based on seasoning required for 500g of chicken, 2 red peppers, 1 onion
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. She is a writer who specialises in sustainable lifestyle and living, wellbeing, and entertainments. Rosa also works as a psychic, counsellor, intuitive reader and spiritual life coach helping people to become who they truly are and manifest their heart & soul’s desires into their lives: www.rosalindmedea.com