Banana Kahlua Smoothie is a wonderful creamy, cocktail that is like an alcoholic banana-coffee milkshake combo.
At the heart of this cocktail is the coffee-flavoured liqueur, Kahlua. The remaining ingredients are pretty much what you require to make a banana milkshake – bananas, vanilla ice cream and milk.
- 3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 oz of Kahlua
- 2 oz of Milk
- Ice (optional)
- Place the ice cream and banana into a blender and mix until smooth
- Add the kahlua, milk and blend
- Finally, add ice to the blender
- Pour into tumbler glasses
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. Follow Rosa on Twitter.