A seasonal special hot chocolate, serve up this orange and cinammon hot chocolate on a cold winter night.
- 750ml whole milk
- 60g cocoa powder
- 1 large cinnamon stick, about 10 cm
- 1 tsp sugar
- Peel of an orange
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Milk chocolate shavings for topping (optional)
- Place the milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon stick, sugar and orange peel in a saucepan and put on a low heat. Whisk continuously. Bring to a boil.
- Switch off the heat. Remove the orange peel and cinnamon stick. Place in mugs.
- Add whipped cream (optional) for a treat. Top with milk chocolate shavings (optional).
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief @rosamedea