With 2018 now hours away, be sure to see in the New Year with some pomegranate magic courtesy of this tasty Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail.
Pomegranates are associated with new beginnings, growth and fertility, and is often used in healing magic.
The recipe below uses pomegranate molasses. If you do not have pomegranate molasses to hand, you can use pomegranate juice instead.
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses (per flute)
- 75cl bottle of Prosecco
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds (optional)
- Pour 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses into each flute glass. (A 75cl bottle of Prosecco will be enough to serve 6 Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktails).
- Top up each glass with Prosecco.
- Stir each glass to disperse the molasses.
- Add a few pomegranate seeds to each flute (optional). Serve.
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief @rosamedea