Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is an all round staple when it comes to health and wellbeing and creating home remedies.
ACV, with its amino acids and antioxidants, is beneficial to health and has been found to aid digestion, lower blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and assist with weight loss when ingested.
ACV is also a great tonic when applied externally to hair. Applied as a hair wash, ACV can help with tangles and frizzy hair, bring back body and shine, decrease residue and clarify, stimulate the scalp, decrease dandruff, and unclog hair follicles.
- 4 cups water
- 3 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops Rosemary essential oil
- Bring water to a boil either in a kettle or a saucepan.
- Leave the water to cool down. When the water has cooled to a warm temperature pour it in to a glass jar.
- Add the vinegar and rosemary essential oil to the water. Seal the jar, and shake.
- When ready to use, pour a little over your hair and massage into your scalp. Rinse with cool water.
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. She writes about lifestyle including sustainable and green living. She also offers content services to businesses and individuals at Rosamedea.com