Getting a daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is beneficial to health for a multitude of reasons including strengthening the immune system, detoxification, bringing your body into balance, regulating skin pH, improving digestion and helping to control blood sugar. Add lemon and honey in to the mix and you’ve got yourself a wellness tonic.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon & Honey Spritzer is a refreshing drink that gives you a palatable way of incorporating ACV in to your diet. You can even adapt the recipe to make your own non-alcoholic ACV mojitos by adding fresh mint also.
- 2 tbps of Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably with the mother)
- 1 tsp of runny honey
- 2 quarts of lemon, squeezed
- Sparkling water or soda water
- In a tall glass, add the ACV and the juice of the lemon quarts.
- Add the honey and stir
- Fill the glass with sparkling water or soda water
- Serve chilled or add ice cubes
Rosa Medea is Life & Soul Magazine’s Chief. She writes about lifestyle including sustainable and green living. She also offers content services to businesses and individuals at Rosamedea.com